Annette Osann is a professional violin maker trained in Mittenwald and Hamburg and, since 1998, specializing in building nyckelharpas in her own workshop.
Annette Osann's career is a symbiosis of nyckelharpa making and nyckelharpa playing. She performs as a soloist on nyckelharpa. Annette interprets baroque music on the nyckelharpa and adapts the nyckelharpa to the baroque sound. She plays on a nyckelharpa with gut strings.
Annette plays in the following ensembles:
- Nyckelharpa, organ and percussion
- Nyckelharpa and baroque cello
- Nyckelharpa consort
- "Le Insolite Note" (nyckelharpa, cello, voice, organ)
- Nyckelharpa, clarinet and guitar
- Nyckelharpa Network Orchestra
- CADENCE ensemble
- ENCORE ensemble